Tuesday, December 28, 2010

christmas gift !

I know I have been good,
I havnt been phoney
and I feel so bonafide
of first degree qaulity
when the snow falls
i know its HIS blessings
When Nicoles making his list
i will be at top of this year
and i have been good for you
bcos all i want this xmas is you
ain't want nothing but you
right under my skin

i dont care about my frds
let them celebrate with champagne
i dnt care about those presents
let them lay under the Tree
i wnt put my shocks up on the wall
but sit besides the fireplace all night long
waiting for you
to kindle that warmth in me
waiting for you
wrapped in red satin
hung on my tree
for all i want this xmas is you
aint want nothing but you
right under my skin

the party is over
all have left the room
i am waiting for you
like a kid to be picked up soon
waiting for you to kiss
under the mistletoe
tonight i let you be my rider
All my doors are open
let me be your chanel sheath
Baby come 
celebrate your christmas on me
there nothing better than this
and i want this xmas is you
aint want nothing but you
right under my skin

a unfinished poem for unfinished story
remin
~jufi~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for giving ur feedback...it means a lot to me!!!