Monday, February 6, 2012

Rays of Hope !!!


I read somewhere ..y do we have friends?..maybe because god forgot them to include them in our list of family members but they are so precious that He cudnt let them go either from our life. He wanted us to experience the warmth, love fights and all those seasons that define us as human beings from these gems called Friends. 


In most cases ,situations bring people together but what I experience was something different. There was no need from them to embrace me. We all were happy leading our own individualist lives and with own set of friends. Cant remember what force brought together. Maybe that's called Destiny!!! Destined to be Friends maybe Family. 


When I ponder, I realize, we had nothing in common. Still we were common for one other .Maybe that was something uncommon. HMMM ! confused ???..


Many times I blew it . But I was always welcomed in their umbrella. Pillars of confidence and strength . 


The feeling that you know that you some one out in this world whom you can share anything can give you immense peace and helps you to go through the worldly matters. You need no more. Those are enough. They have been your Guide, Caretakers, teachers, Mockers, Bullies and Cry babies.






Count the number of such precious gems you have and you ll know how many blessings you have got in life !!!

2 comments:

  1. So very true... and a beautiful thought.. people whom God cudn't fit in our family, He put them as FREINDS...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for giving ur feedback...it means a lot to me!!!